Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Went to East Coast to celebrate the Moon cake festival.
Many people were holding lightbulbs (is that what you call 'em?)
Ohhh. I mean, lanterns.

Anyway, it was awesome!
i love the feeling of having the soft sand stucked in between my paws.
The only drawback? It tasted awful :(

I had so much fun exploring the park; the air was breezy,
the weather cool.
Purrrfect. Except that my stomach was growling.

But, I behaved myself, even when my folks were tucking into their sumptous Japanese dinner.
That's because Mommy promised me a shopping spree.
And true enough she kept her word.
I visited a Petshop @ Siglap, and i had so much fun running after the kitty there (even thou she was rude, snobbish & unfriendly).

Finally! Someone smaller in size.. *woof*
Check out my loot :P



















Mommy Dearest insisted on buying the Flea/Tick Spray.
I thought we already had so many of those :I
She allowed me to pick an item & i choosed some Japanese Milk Croissants.
Ahhh.. I can't wait to sink my paws into those!

And i'm looking forward to the next trip out.
I hope Mom reads this. *wags tail*

No comments: