Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Accompanied my folks for dinner today.
I've no idea why they eat so slowly.. lyk turtles. Gee :I















So i waited.. and waited.
When they were finally done, I went about exploring (;















I was actually, really trying to get my mind off stuff.
Mommy had informed me earlier tt i'll be getting a jab tmr at the vet's.
And the thought of having that sharp poky thing into me, is enough to make my tummy churn in fear :(

As thou that weren't enough:















Terribly Traumatised >.<
Time for a prayer, Amen.

2 comments:

Scruffy said...

Hi Pea

Just wanted to drop by and say Wuff. I think you look really cute with your floppy ears. They must really get in the way when you eat.

The Mighty Scruff

NĂºria said...

Hi Pea!

We, Cleo & Lance, like Scruffy also think you look really cute. We're English Cocker Spaniels too, so we what we're talking about ;)

Paws!