Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hello folks!
Sorry i've been too busy re-adapting in my new den -
have been living it up with the whole air-conditioning and telly thing.
I'm becoming such a potato coach. Minus the fact that i'm deprived of chips.

Mom was hogging the lappie earlier.
And she says i can only use the com when she's ard - till i'm older :I
I'm still trying to convince her tt i wont jam up the system or knock water over the keyboard or smth.

O' wells, i'm gonna accompany Mom watch some Korean Drama Series now.
Yes, attempting to learn the Korean language is a perfect excuse to get some extra telly tym. Plus it makes you look good at the same tym. *wags tail*

Promise to update more tmr (;

1 comment:

ycling said...

yeah. I don't know why *they* can hog the lappie and we can't!

Unfair!

-MaxDex-
http://maxdex.teresaling.com